Product Review:Maybelline Water Shine lip gloss

 Sunday, April 17, 2011



Maybelline Water Shine lip gloss – I am a huge fan of wearing heavy make up in day time… even on casual night outs too I prefer to wear light makeup lip gloss, kajal and a touch of mascara on my eyes and  I am good to go…Cool
So I switched on to wearing lip-gloss long back, and keep on trying various brands which I will keep updating here but today I am all for Maybelline water shine range of lip-gloss.

I got 19 Pink Glitters water shine lip gloss. Here is how it looks on back of my hand.
Price: Rs 180
Net content: 3ml
Very affordable and one lip gloss will last about 3-6 months depends how often you use it one bottle will last from 4-5 months if you use it 2-3 times in a week.
Packaging
It comes in an attractive little bottle with a doe- foot applicator which helps to take out the required quantity and easy to handle and glide on lips.
It promises a diamond lip shine and moisturised lips at the same time.

Other shades of Maybelline lip gloss are :-
Coral Sunset 02
Crystal Amethyst 07
Strawberry Carats 08
Chocolate glitters 12
Caramel pearl    09
Clear Gloss 500
Beige Sensation 541
Pros:
First thing which I like about this lip gloss is that, it is non drying, non sticky and moisturizing too.
It doesn't have taste or lingering smell as I absolutely don’t apply lipsticks or gloss to taste it J It does makes my lips look shiny  and glittery in subtle way so that they look more fuller but not in a very frosty/cheap way.
Lot of colour choice is available I picked four swatches.
Cons
Only things which i could find flaw with is its staying power ,but than I have to still find a lip gloss which stays for more than 3-4 hours so this one also holds provided you are not sipping from your glass too muchWink.
My Verdict: Its must buy if you like the light feel of lip gloss with the right kind of shine. I will rate it 8.5 – 9 on the scale of 10 as far as performance is concerned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment