Product Review: Lakme Peach & Plum Daily Glow Moisturiser

 Sunday, April 17, 2011


Recently I have bought this moisturiser after reading its review on website; Most of us use moisturizers daily and as I look back its been part of my routine from as long as I can remember.
In those days it was lakme moisturizer or winter care lotion used to be hot favourites as I grew up kept experimenting with various other brands, After reading about it I again got tempted to try it out so got this one.
Price
Available in 55ml for Rs. 75, 100ml for Rs. 130 & 200ml for Rs. 210
It’s economical as far as price concerned.
Key Ingredients
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Peach (Prunus Persica) Extract, , Plum Fruit (Prunus Domestica) Extract
What it Claims
This is the info which I got from Lakme website
"Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and protect it from the sun with this 12-hour daily moisturiser with sunscreens. Every drop is infused with peach and plum concentrate that soften your skin, giving you a radiant glow. Peaches are a natural source of AHAs that boosts your skin’s natural resilience against wrinkles, dryness and sun damage. Vitamin-rich plums give you younger looking and glowing skin".
My Experience with the Product
As the product contains peach extracts it does have a peachy fragrance ,on my normal skin it provided enough moisturization and made it smooth in this weather of march, but in winters I need to have extra moisturization. As moisture does not last that long it is not the thing for me.
What I like
It is easily absorbed by skin giving it a smooth feel does not give a sticky feeling , I like the packaging for color and its handy to carry in your bag.
It contains sunscreen so no need to use separate sunscreen protection product.
What I don’t like
I would like to have it provide little more miniaturization.
It is claimed to have sunscreen in it, but SPF level is not mentioned ,would loved to have that info.
Miniaturization effect doesn't last very long, my skin started to feel dry after 4 hrs and I have to re apply it again.
My Verdict:
It is economical product so you can use it if you like fragrant moisturizers, I personally don't like fragrance in my beauty product, I would use it on lesser sensitive areas of your than my face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment