Khadi Mauri Herbal Anti-Dandruff Sat

 Saturday, April 16, 2011

 “A complete and long lasting solution to your dandruff problems .It contains a combination of strong anti-dandruff herbs like henna tulsi neem, rosemary, and dhtura which effectively cleans the scalp from all the dandruff and scurf without damaging the hair”.
This is what company says about Mauri Herbal anti dandruff scalp therapy.
Price
Mauri herbal anti dandruff is Priced at Rs 90 for 21 ml bottle.

Key Ingredients
Henna leaf, Neem leaf, Lemon fruits, Bichho booti leaf, Rusmari leaf, Dhatura leaf, Purified water, Sles, preservatives.
My experience about the product
Cool green colored thick liquid like texture which spreads very fast. Their packaging tends to be little boring with plastic bottles and very simple black and white labels. Though it is not that good smelling like few other khadi products I have tried but not bad too. After application on my scalp I massaged it in my scalp and hair for 3-4 minutes and rinsed off. I have been using this for past 2 weeks and result…. It works. There is considerable reduction in dandruff.
What I like about this product
  • Gives a clean feeling even when you are applying it and massaging it in your scalp.
  • Unlike other dandruff treatments it doesn't make your hair dry and dull.
  •  Like other khadi products it is made with natural ingredients.
What I don’t like
  • Tacky packaging but than most of the khadi products are packaged that way.
  • I don’t find the smell very appealing though it is not that you immediately dislike it.
My Verdict 
If you have dandruff and want effective treatment without damaging your hair with harsh chemicals which generally other anti-dandruff treatment contain, go for it!

My rating for this would be 8.8 on the scale of 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment