Elle 18 Nail Pop Review

 Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Along with Shahnaz Nail enamel I got these two cuties too. Firstly I liked the cute little bottles and when i tried the swatch I liked the color and its effects on my nails.

They are available in mind blowing 48 shades and cost just Rs 45 for 5m. Well what else you can ask for. I wont say they are dirt cheap but ,good price to add variety to your collection.

This is how it looks on my hand
What I liked about it
  • Value for money. You can add many colors to your collection with out the fear of getting it wasted as it dried up.
  • The color is quite good. One coat is enough.
  • The package is super cute, love! love! the bottles shape and beautiful smiling lady on its cap.
What I disliked about it
  • Initially I bought it looking at its shape but than i found that its difficult to pick up nail paint when bottle is half way down. So it works both ways ,you can look at it but little difficult to use.
  • Quality of brush, as always brush of Elle 18 is worst. I can't imagine even after revamping the packaging they did not consider improving on quality of brush
My Verdict : Nice to add variety, May be I will repurchase it to add one odd color . My rating would be 6.8/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment