Product Review : L’Oreal total repair Shampoo

 Tuesday, April 19, 2011


I have dry hair that’s why I keep trying various shampoos which claim to fight dryness and repair the split ends. When I saw Aishwarya Rai sashaying away in new L’Oreal total repair Shampoo could not stop myself from
buying and trying this one.
BTW have you watched this advertisement of Total repair shampoo, I absolutely love the lustre and volume in her hair.


What it Claims
It promises to repair 5 signs of hair damage
Hair fall
Dryness
Roughness
Dullness
Split ends

Science behind it

L'Oreal Laboratories have created ceramide-cement technology to replicate the hair's natural cement. It repairs the hair fiber, the hair gains strength like new. It transforms the hair surface to smooth condition.

Review:
Shampoo is little thickish in texture and smells heavenly , I like my hair to smell nice, lathers up nicely  soft and creamy lather is bliss on my hair its quite unlike frothy thing which most of shampoo create , I love it. After rinsing off with water my hair felt so soft, squeaky clean and pampered, so far so good. Now it’s drying time after soft drying with towel I see some stray strands on my towel so regarding hair fall and split ends. I am not too sure after 2-3 wash may be I should give it some more time.

Pros

-Good price.
- Attractive Packaging
-Great smell.
-Shampoo cleans up pretty well leaves your hair soft and manageable.

My Verdict
If you are going for shampoo and conditioner shopping than could give this one a try.
Trying at least once is “Worth It” .

My Rating : 8.2/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment