Shahnaz Hussain Nail Enamel

 Monday, April 25, 2011


If you like beauty products and cosmetics, chances are that you would love to use nail polishes, at least I do and there is so much variety to try out that you can’t buy everything which is out there. This time when I went to buy my nail enamel , I saw so many attractive shades in one basket and name shahnaz hussain immediately rings a bell.
I used to think that shahnaz hussain is only in skin care products, after enquiring from the counter girl she suggested me to try it out once.

I bought shade no 201 (coral reef) which is dark maroon in color. I thought I would first try one shade on my feet and if I like it, next time, I would go for another.
When I opened the bottle I immediately liked it, thick nail polish with very smooth texture. Brush is very smooth and has uniform bristles. When I applied it on my feet it glided like a silk on my nails.

What I liked
  • Texture of nail polish, it is easy to apply and spreads evenly on the nails.
  • Thin in consistency without being too transparent like so many other nail polishes that provides uniform coverage.
  • High shine color, after application, provides the fresh manicured look to feet; I got many compliments about that.
  • Even after 3 days no chipping, though shine gets little dull in color , but that happens with every nail paint after washing hand soap tends to dull the shine.
  • Rs 99 for 9 ml bottle its quite reasonably priced.
  • No discolouration of nails after removing it with lakme nail paint remover.
There was nothing in the nail polish which I have disliked in the nail paint till now. I have been using it from about a month now.
My Verdict
Good nail enamel at a reasonable price; I would sure buy it again from so many fun shades which I saw on the counter. My rating for the product is 9/10.

3 comments:

anamika April 25, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

i have never seen shahnaz nail paint..will try them out..by the way you got pretty feet and this toe ring is super duper cute.

Smita P April 25, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

Thanks so much Anamika... Me too never heard about these.. but it turned our very nice.

MakeupbyEesha April 25, 2011 at 3:55 PM  

Loved your foot and you have lovely toes. I too have never explored Shahnaz's nail paints, but will give it a try now.

Post a Comment