Olay Total Effects Foaming Cleanser

 Friday, July 08, 2011


I have been slacking a lot about postings and reviews partly due to personal commitment and partly because I lost my mojo in between and like many others I don't buy products in hoards, I just buy the products which I need regularly use or read a rave review from one of my blogger friend Anamikas wiseshe.
This olay cleanser I got free along with my Olay Total effect the cream which I am a loyal fan and I liked it a lot so this post about it.


Price: Rs 125 for 50g
What I liked About It

  • Like many face wash of the face wash it’s comes in a tube . I got mine free with Olay total effects cream of which I am a loyal fan.
  • Texture is very smooth and light mostly like the consistency of a soufflĂ© and it’s in white colour forms very well with a mild and clean fragrance which I loved (what is there not to love about Olay).
  • After using it on my face my skin feels fresh, clean after almost 3 weeks of use it has improved my skin. Much smoother, better hydrated skin and not parched like one other famous brand made it.
  • It rinses well and does not leave any residue on my skin.
  • You just need to use it in very small quantity and tube seems to last a long time. 
Cons : Price it is expensive if you compare it many popular brands which are lesser priced but I would still recommend as the merits outweigh its price. 
Verdict :I would recommend the product and sure will repurchace it. I will give it a rating of 4/5.

1 comments:

anamika July 8, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

wow 4/5 is a good rating ..i will try it out buddy :)

Post a Comment