Product Review: Khadi Kesar Scrub

 Sunday, April 17, 2011


 Recently I have been hearing a lot of buzz about khadi products, so I went and bought 2-3 things including this kesar peeling scrub and two types of soaps. It was truly amazing to see the product range available there…there were almost 30-35 products available there and each one of them was smelling truly heavenly.
Kesar Peeling Scrub Gel
Price
Available in 210 ml for Rs. 135.It’s economical as far as price concerned.

Key Ingredients
Rubia cordifolia, Rosa alba, Crocus sativus, Juglance regia, Sodi biboras, Glycerine, Carbopol, Preservative, Aloevera tourn, purified water.


 What it Claims

This is the info which is printed on product bottle
“A powerful blend of natural scrubs which helps to clean dead epithelial cells of the skin. It nourishes the skin making it clean smooth and soft.”

My Experience with the Product
Bright orange colored gel which is thick and contain small black granules for scrubbing action. First thing I noticed is it smells heavenly which is kind of mix of kesar with a hint of rose. When I applied it on my face it gives a tingling feeling and After scrubbing it for 3-4 minutes and washing I felt noticeable difference my skin felt very smooth and their was visible glow.

What I like
It is a Khadi product and contains natural and herbal ingredients.
My skin felt very soft and glowing after applying this and smell very nice even my daughter also liked the fragrance and said “Mum you smell nice”.
Skin felt moisturized after using this unlike many other scrubs which make your skin feel dry and stretched.
Even small amount of product is good enough for your face and  neck so it will last longer.

What I don’t like

Though there are hardly anything to dislike this product my only complaint is packaging as gel is thick so a squeezable tube would have been a better choice, moreover while I flipping it open its lid got broken may be I was in a bit too much hurry in my enthusiasm J.
My Verdict:

It is very good product and on the top of it very economical too. Kind of those which I would like to buy again.

I would rate it at 8.5 on the scale of 10. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment